Saturday, May 19, 2007

Update on ENT visit







Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to give you a quick update on the ENT appointment yesterday. We saw the ENT Dr. and he said he could tell by the CT scan my sinuses were filled up but after doing a scope on me he didn't think I had a fungus in my sinuses. However, he would like to do a local sedation and go in and get a sample to make sure everything is ok. He is suppose to talk with the transplant doctor this weekend and let us know on Monday what we need to do. So, once again we are waiting. We are beginning to feel like we will always be in the waiting mode. We trust the Lord though and know He is working even when we feel we are being put on hold. "I am still confident of this; I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord, be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:13-14. When we were at the doctor's offce a saying I wrote down kept coming back to meWhen we cannot see our way
Let us trust and still obey;
He who bids us forward go cannot fail the way to show. Though the sea be deep and wide, though a passage seem denied, fearless let us still proceed Since the Lord vouchsafes to lead.

Thank you for your prayers!
Love~ Em

P.S- The first picture is Faith's favorite thing to do when she is investigating something new. She will tilt her head or bend over to get a better look at something! I guess she thought she needed a different angle to look at the camera, silly girl!

0 comments: