



Hey Everyone~
Wanted to just give you all a quick update. I am scheduled to have my sinus surgery next Thursday, the 28th of June so we would really appreciate your prayers for that. It should be a simple procedure but because of my lungs they want to keep me over night. We also found out that I am number 2 on the list for my blood type, which means we could get a call anytime. Could be today or 6 months from now. We feel excited and nervous but we have peace the Lord is with us each step of the way. So many of you have written me with updates on your families and encouraging words for Jason and I and I want you to know how much I appreciate it and that I haven't forgot you. With a little one it just takes me longer to get e-mails out these days but I am trying to get caught up on writing personal e-mails out.
As you can tell by the pictures Faith is pulling up and going everywhere. It's amazing how they become mobile over night!
We'll keep you updated on how the surgery goes and again we thank you for your prayers!
Love~ Em
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Update on the Mulkeys!
Posted by Emily at 10:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment