



Thought you might enjoy things everyday pictures. We had to take a picture of some of the things Faith loves, bows and pickles. (Not usually together but she enjoys them both) Ryan is staying with us for a couple of weeks and he and I enjoyed putting the bows in her hair. Surprising enough she didn't notice them in her hair until one fell out and then it was over after that! And as far as the pickle, she loves to chow down on one! She loves sour things!
Quick update on mama~ I'm doing ok, I'm back on some IV meds (which I went for a couple of months without them so that's good). Hopefully it will help clear some of that junk out. We have not rescheduled the sinus surgery as of right now, and we just continue to pray and wait for some good lungs.
Hope you all have a great day! We love you!
~Emily
Friday, July 13, 2007
Bows & Pickles
Posted by Emily at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment