We continue to need your prayers. I am in the hospital again but in Birmingham this time. My doctor in Cullman was out for a missions trip so my only other option was to call our doctor in Birmingham (CF clinic). And of course they require their patients to be in the hospital for several days while on I.V's. I have been very blessed or spoiled in doing my I.V's at home so I hate having to be in the hospital. (It seems so pointless to me) I think infection has set in again and so it's good that I'm getting on meds again but it's just been a very discouraging day and I feel very weary in every aspect. Please pray for me as I always have such a hard time being away from Faith, pray the meds help and that I can go home soon on home I.V's, and pray for Jason and Callie as they go through all of this too. Despite the hard day we still have lots to be thankful for, we have been blessed.
Thank you for your support and prayers.....Hope you and your families are doing well and had a good Thanksgiving!
~Emily
Monday, November 26, 2007
In the hospital
Posted by Emily at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment