Thank you all for your continual prayers. It's been a long week and my spirits are better but I'm still ready to go home. We are still waiting for the test cultures to come back and show what infection I have and what meds should work. I think I have been labeled one of the difficult patients on the floor but like Jason says I just have some spark. (More like loose wires going crazy!) I am so thankful to have my sister here though, she has been taking care of Faith and bringing in down here so I can spend time with my sweetie. I'm also thankful for God's mercy towards me and giving me grace when I don't deserve it. He has given me some good verses of hope. Thanks again for everything you all do! We are hopeful to be going on by this weekend.
~Emily
"We have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated. We do not know what to do, but we do not give up the hope of living. We are persecuted, but God does not leave us. We are hurt sometimes, but we are not destroyed." 2 Cor. 4:8-9
"So do not lose the courage you had in the past, which has a great reward. You must hold on, so you can do what God wants and receive what he has promised." Heb. 10:35-36
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Update from the hospital
Posted by Emily at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment