A beautiful bride, a handsome groom, an amazing wedding, a great couple coming together as one, what more could you ask for?! It has been 7 years since Callie & Hayden first met and 4 years of dating so you could say they have been waiting for this moment for quite some time! I'm so thankful I was able to be apart of such an important moment in my sister's life. To be able to help and serve her on her special day meant the world to me! There is no way I would have been able to keep up with my old lungs so Praise the Lord for this gift. Although I was happy to serve Callie she had another helper that was RIGHT there ready to help in anyway........her favorite niece, Faith (her only niece). =)
I was so surprised how much Faith wanted to be apart of helping Callie get ready. It was as if she jumped from 2 years old to 10 in a matter of minutes. She had to be involved with every part, it was a lot of fun to watch her so excited to be one of the girls. =)
It was a beautiful wedding and we are so excited to have Hayden apart of the family! I know God has much in store for them as they begin this new journey.
I once heard someone say that on your wedding day you look at your bride/groom with so much love that you don't see their faults or imperfections, just beauty and joyfulness! That is how Christ looks at us, His bride. Because of Jesus we are that perfect bride to him, beautiful and spotless.
Congratulations Cal & Hayden! We love you!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Here comes the Bride....
Posted by Emily at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
So fun!
She looks beautiful!!
You do too!! Love you in the red.
So exciting. Bummed I had to miss it!!
Love you guys!!
Beautiful pictures!! I wanted to let you know that I gave you an award from my blog (last week). You don't have to post about it..but wanted to let you know, since you definitely deserve the recognition! Hope you are doing well! When do you venture back to B'ham?
Love the pics! All of you are so beautiful! Faith looks like she had the time of her life!
Post a Comment