Tuesday, January 6, 2009

WOW!!!

All I can say is WOW! It has been quite the ride since we have moved back home with trying to adjust to a new place again, the holidays, the scary episode in Birmingham with my health, all of our family being sick over Christmas and just finished celebrating Callie & Hayden's wedding! I look back and think how crazy yet I also am so thankful I was able to keep up and really be apart of all the activities (I could have skipped the being sick part though).

I feel like I have so much to share with everyone since my last post so I'll try to catch up a little at a time. =) Hopefully I'll have some good pictures up of the wedding and some things we have been up too the past couple of weeks. For starters I got to work on getting my Christmas stuff down, as it has been placed on the back burner with everything going on. But HEY! my Christmas tree continues to live on! Now that is a miracle! Anybody that knows me knows any living green thing that comes into my home never stands a chance to live longer then a couple of weeks....or days!

Ok, I've rambled on about nothing but I just wanted to let people know we are still here and doing well. I'll try to update more soon....Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,
I am glad to hear from you! Can't wait to see the pics of the wedding. I am sure it was beautiful. Happy you alll are doing well.
Love,
Heather Light

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear about the wedding! So glad Christmas was good for ya'll. I found some of Faith's hair ties the other day and was sad. Just missing ya'll. I know she is getting to be such a "big girl."
Love you,
Shay