



Hey Everyone!
I'm sure most of you have heard by now but I just wanted to send out an e-mail just in case to let everyone know I did get my chest tube out a week ago. They removed it on Valentines Day (wonderful gift) and so far things have gone pretty well. I stay tired a lot with my oxygen being on the low end but I am so thankful to have the tube out and be able to take showers again!! We are still waiting to hear back from the transplant office on when my full evaluation will be. From what I have heard they have had quite a lot of people since Christmas trying to get on the list. We'll let you know when we get it scheduled.
Jason and I celebrated our 4th anniversary and my sister was in town so she watched Faith and we headed to Birmingham to go celebrate! It was a funny feeling not doing the baby check to go out.....diapers, wipes, milk, blanket, baby...... check check check! Or having to eat fast before Faith decided she was ready to be held. Anyway, it was a great time and we were happy to see our little Tatters when we got home! Hope you all are doing well and we always love getting your e-mails and updates!
Love~ Em
**This post was added from Emily T in 2010 from an email from Emily
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Chest tube out!
Posted by Emily at 5:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment