We have been in the hospital a week today but I think I'm slowly making progress. The doctor took off the suction on my chest tube tonight so we will see if my lung can stay up without it, if it can they will then clamp the tube for 24 hrs and see how the lung does and then maybe pull it out. The doctor wants to make sure it is totally closed up before she pulls the tube! Which I fully agree, don't want to have to re-insert the tube if at all possible! Thankfully Jason is still here and I think he will head back to TX on Saturday because my mom is coming in for a couple of days. Thank you all for your encouraging e-mails, phone calls and prayers! Love ya......
Love~Em
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Hospital update
Posted by Emily at 8:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment