Hi to all~
Well I'm sure word has got around I am back in the hospital. Christie (sister in-law) took me to the ER last night due to more pain in my chest and not being able to breathe. My left lung collapsed again but 30% this time and so I had to get a chest tube. It was a very draining night emotionally and physically to say the least and I know it was the prayers of so many of you and the Lord's mercy that got me through last night because I had nothing left. Thankfully the lung re-expanded when the doctor put in the tube but now it is a waiting game like last time until the hole closes up. Jason flew in today and my mother in-law is here helping with Faith so we have good support. Having the chest tube should not effect me going through with the transplant if it should come soon. We just continue to try to focus on all our blessings and believe God to walk us through this very difficult journey. Though my body is ready to have "new" lungs I try to treasure the time in waiting too, more time with my baby girl, time with my sister and always learning new things from the Lord. I also can't help but think my waiting might have something to do with my donor or their family. God might not be done working in their lives and finishing His plan for them. When it gets really hard it helps to remember I can only see one side of the coin but God sees all and just like a puzzle He fits and works through our lives and the people that intertwine with ours. I have had my share of tears this week but again I appreciate your prayers and support to us. Your e-mails, phone calls and prayers really do mean so much! We'll keep you posted on how things are going.........love you all!
Love~ Emily
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
In the hospital
Posted by Emily at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment