Hello to all~
I was walking out of church on Sunday with Faith and my left lung (the good one) collapsed for the first time. Praise the Lord it only went down 10% so I did not need a chest tube at this time but the doctor wanted to watch me for a couple of days just to make sure it doesn't get worse. We were disappointed this left lung didn't hang in there longer but I guess it once again shows me these lungs are giving out. The nurses were happy to see Faith again though! :-) We are hoping to go home today. Jason flew in late Sunday night so it's good to have him home. We know you all pray for us so we just wanted to keep you updated. Thanks for your prayers!
Love~ Em
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Left lung collapsed
Posted by Emily at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment