Monday, January 21, 2008

Faith's First Snow!


I love my aunt Callie!As you might imagine we don't get much snow in the south so when it does we have to enjoy it quickly before it melts away. Faith loved the snow! You could tell she was really trying hard to figure out what this falling, white stuff was outside. Callie and I were ready to head back inside but she did not want to come in even though her little nose was red and her gloves were wet from falling down. It's the simple things in life that kids love......




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love her little coat and I'm so glad Callie is back! You are so right about enjoying it quickly.

Anonymous said...

I wish it would snow here! I saw some snow for a couple of minutes but then it went away :(

I love her matching coat, gloves, and hat.