Saturday, January 12, 2008

KISSES















Well, this is my first attempt to start a blog for our family. Many of my friends have started one and I love checking their blogs and keeping up with their lives. I hope to use this to keep family & friends updated with pictures/videos of the Mulkey clan, and what better way to start a blog then with kisses from our sweet baby girl! Faith likes to give kisses...........but you have to be pretty special for her to give them away.

3 comments:

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

Yeah for your blog!! I am so happy you decided to start a blog. I love checking in on my friends this way! I also love looking at pictures of Faith : ) She is such a doll. Thank you for your sweet words about my last post. It is seriously so great to know someone who knows what I am going through. You are always in my prayers...let's get over these bugs soon, thank goodness for home I.V.'s! Love you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you are joining us. I love you and excited to read all that you post. And I've gotten kisses from Faith...I'm legit!

Mimi said...

Hi Emily, Jason and Faith

Loved the blog. This is a great idea, and I'll be checking regularly.

I loved the pictures and can't wait to get to see you three.
Hope all's still going well on the home improvements.

Love,
Mom