Family pictures tend to stress me out, I know it should not be a big deal but with my perfectionist side I get caught up in the details. There is the process of figuring out what everyone should wear and then sometimes having to go buy something if need be. Then you get everyone ready and pray you will make it to the photo shoot without spilling something, spitting up, (when you have little ones) or dirtying your clothes. You get there and do a one last hair, face, and clothes check and then pray your child will smile or at least just sit there for these pictures you have been planning for awhile. I'm getting tired just thinking about it all again. =)Anyway, after having to cancel Faith's pictures early in April due to her screaming and crying because she was scared of our friend, who was taking the pictures (I think she thought we were leaving her) , I knew I was not going to attempt that again! (At least for a time) However, another sweet friend who enjoys taking pictures offered to take our pictures out at her beautiful place. This time we would take family pictures and so Faith wouldn't have to sit by herself. =) To sum this all up I was proud of myself because I didn't get stressed out this time and just let go of any expectations. I would be thrilled to have just one turn out and much to my surprise we got more then one good shot.










4 comments:
These turned out SOOOO cute! And I like your white shirt. And I'm so proud of you for not stressing. :-) I think I do that when we travel. I'm afraid of forgetting something or not having the right clothes for the right occassion. I do better with the stress if I'm not short on time but I take too long then. Aaahhh! I'm calling you soon...once I get caught up on my blogs. :-)
Jason and Emily ... these are beautiful and such a treasured memory for you! Faith is adorable! I especially love the one where she is going to visit the cows! Love you! Kathy W
Don't you just love black and white pictures? They are beautiful. I love the one of ya'll holding hands and walking away from the camera. i enjoyed visting with you on Monday. Hope you are well. Love,
Heather Light
hey! the pics are beautiful! you are inspiring me to take the kids and get some done! Did you know you and Darcy have the same birthday? How cool! I pray that you are getting some rest and good care! Love Suzanne
Post a Comment