Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mulkeys.....You are clear for take off!!!

Well, we are not headed to the moon but yes, we have been cleared, given the OK to go a head and move to TX. There is still some things with my blood work that are not exactly where they need to be so I will be getting blood drawn every other week so they can watch it. Praise the Lord my lungs are doing good right now! I'm still experiencing some swelling in my feet and ankles, which might just have to be for a while (My feet look like the hobbits in "Lord of the Rings"). It always seems to be a puzzle to figure out just the right balance for your body.

We are looking forward to being with our family in TX yet it is very much mixed emotions leaving our home in AL. God has blessed us so much with wonderful friends, church family, home, & medical team (which we will be staying with UAB) it's hard to leave those things. A new season is starting and we continue to trust the Lord as He moves and guides us in many new ways. We are planning on taking off in less than two weeks, CRAZY! So, we would really appreciate your prayers as we try to get everything together! Thank you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Em, Jason, and Faith, I can hardly believe yall are really coming back to God's country and you are feeling good again. Those little that you are trying to straigten out medically seem small compared to what you have already been through. God is soooooo good! Can't wait for yall to be in Texas and I know your fam is excited. Have you sold your house and do you have a place to live? Stay strong and keep us posted. We love and miss you. In Him, susan and wes

Carrie Woods said...

Emily! Take off, girl! I'd love to see your little family thrive in TX, but will just have to watch from afar:) Know we love you so much and are praying great things for you!!! You have blessed my life more than I could ever tell you! You've left a permanent mark on me:)

Love you girl!

Carrie;)

Katey said...

YAY!!..I'm so excited for you and even more that your lungs are doing well. The swelling will get better.....i stayed swollen for probably 6+ months after my transplant! When do you come to clinic next??? I hope maybe I can see you before you leave!! Let me know!! Ya'll are in my prayers!!

Anonymous said...

Emily& Jason-
Let us know when y'all are coming and if we can help you, ok? Remember, Grace is a great babysitter if you need some help with Faith. :)
Kevin and Stacy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, guys! . . .And prayers for the moving process. E :)