Well, I'm extremely late in posting this but I said I would post some videos of Faith's birthday party so I finally got it together! We had a great time celebrating Faith's 2nd birthday. Of course, her heart's desire would be to have a "Dora the Explorer" party and so we did Dora all the way! I could take the time to write about our fun day but I thought you all might enjoy it better if you could watch some of the action. ENJOY! (You can scoll down to the end of the blog to turn down the back ground music)
Side Note~ In case you haven't been up on your children shows, "Dora the Exlporer" is a fun, educational show that has captured many children! (Including my child) 
Birthday Girl from Emily Mulkey on Vimeo.
Fun in the Sprinkler from Emily Mulkey on Vimeo.
Happy Birthday to YOU!! from Emily Mulkey on Vimeo.
Birthday Cake from Emily Mulkey on Vimeo.
Pinata Time!! from Emily Mulkey on Vimeo.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Party Time!!!
Posted by Emily at 8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
What a precious gift from God. How are you? In Him, susan and wes
Hey, she wakes up like Jason! I love the Dora Pinata (a little creepy looking though). What a fun birthday!
Happy Birthday Faith!!!
Happy Birthday Faith!! Emily, I've been thinking so much about you and wondering how you've been. How are you feeling? You are always in my thoughts and prayers. This party looks like so much fun and I especially loved the video of Faith waking up...Harrison does the exact same thing! We are so blessed to have such angels! Faith is absolutely beautiful. Love you, shar
Thanks Emily for your prayers. I'm feeling better. The frustrating part is not having an answer and for stuff like this to keep continuing. I will be at clinic not this week, but probably the next. Maybe I'll see you then. How are you by the way?
Post a Comment