Well Princess Faith finally had her princess party that she has been waiting for. We bought her a Cinderella dress for her birthday and if we let her I think she would wear it everyday. She puts it on and says," Oh wow, I look beautiful!" And for the past few weeks she tells me that she needs to go to the ball, so for her party we rented a big princess castle jumper. She thought that was pretty special.
She loved her castle cake with all the Disney princesses
It's hard to believe my little one is 3 years old already!!! My how time flies by so fast!
Princess Bike from Emily Mulkey on Vimeo.
Health update~
I'm doing pretty well. My strength is coming back and I've been able to gain some weight back. When I get tired I have to remind myself that I'm still recovering. I've been able to get back into my Teen Moms group, which I have missed. The next month or so should be a little crazy as we finish up the house and then hopefully be moving the beginning of December. We finally picked the color for the house and thank goodness it turned out great! I'll be posting some pictures up soon. Hope all is well with you during this fall season!




4 comments:
So glad to hear you're still doing well and that things are coming along with the house! Can't wait to see it! I know, I know... I still gotta send you pictures of mine:) Love you, friend;)
she is gorgeous, a true Heiress of the King. So glad you are here to celebrate her third, what a blessing. Take care of yourself and keep on getting stronger.
His strength is always shown when you are weak Em, I know you know that, remember it. In Him, susan and wes
I'm glad you are feeling good. I've been praying for you! I love the Castle Cake....wish i had a piece of it. Faith is so precious and I can't believe she is 3 years old!!! Definitely a blessing!
I got to visit with Shaun Pendarvis's mom, Cindy, and his brother for a good while yesterday.
Glad to hear things are good!! Little Faith is so cute!!
Janna
Post a Comment