Monday, February 25, 2008

Beautiful in Red

I was given these winter accessories from my mother in-law but Faith thought they would look better on her. Of course, I won't disagree they do look quite cute on her. It's amazing how little girls love to dress up at such an early age.



Don't I look beautiful?





4 comments:

Emily T said...

Ohmigosh! She looks so old...seriously...like 4. :-) Kadee keeps putting on my shoes these days too. So cute! I hope you get to wear them eventually but I'd like it if you waited until next year because that would mean winter would be over with in our region of the country. Can I make a request too...can you work on the Faith nose thing for me? I'm still struggling with my identity after last week...tear, tear...and could really use my own picture book or something. I guess that would be my responsibility though, huh. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily! Faith is a doll. She reminds me so much of my "little girl" (six, in March). Where does the time go? Enjoy her..don't wish for the next "stage" it will be here before you can blink your eyes. Hope all is well.
Heather Light

Anonymous said...

Hey! Faith is so cute! Yesterday was Katie's 5th birthday.....it goes by tooooo fast! Enjoy this age, because like Heather said it goes by in a blink. See you soon, Beth

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily! I am a good friend of Christie and Brandon's (and Jason from WAY back when --ski and camping trips from the early 90's). I found your blog through Suzanna Pach's blog. What fun to read about your sweet family.

Oh, and I'm also a friend of Bec Cochran. She's moving here to Athens this summer. Yay! Erika :)