Friday, February 15, 2008

Love, Hearts, Flowers, & Big Monkeys!

Holidays always tend to be a big deal at our house and this year was no execption. (Holidays seem to be more fun when you have little ones around) We gave Faith a big stuffed monkey for Valentines Day and well....I'll let you see how she liked it.





I love it!



Of course the monkey had to be in the picture


Lot's of Hugs!







3 comments:

Emily T said...

How adorable! I love how ya'll celebrate holidays. I really admire that about you even though we are not that big of holiday people. You inspire me to be more like that. I hope all of your crafty-ness turned out ok and that you had a VERY HAPPY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! Valentine's day will always remind me of your wedding...well really your rehearsal but that was in preparation for your wedding. I love ya and I am SOOO excited to see you on Monday.

Tiff said...

So cute. Happy day late for your anniversary. Hope you guys had a great day. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Emily, We check to see how ya'll are doing all the time and I've tried to send a message before and it hasen't let me(but I'm computer illiterate)! Faith is growing like a weed and so beautiful! We are praying for all you said and more. You three are so precious to us and the miles don't separate the love we have in our hearts for you. We love you, Sheri, Darren and Katelyn