Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dinners are never boring

Our dinners have never been quite the same since Faith arrived. Here are a couple of examples of our dinners together and why she keeps us laughing. She is 9 months in the first scene and 13 months in the second. (I can a sure you, she doesn't learn these dinner behaviors from us!)






This was filmed in the hospital, (she always makes the hospital more enjoyable) so the stroller was the next best thing for a high chair. This was the first time Faith had ever made this silly face and she will still do it every now and then. Mimi (Jason's mom) quite enjoyed the dinner show!



2 comments:

Emily T said...

I love the 2nd video facial expression! Doesn't she still do that to this day? What if we all did that after taking bites to show our appreciation for our food? I'm not sure we would ever eat for laughing so hard!

Anonymous said...

Emily,

I read and (very much enjoyed) all the video clips, pics and entries that you have made on your site...very impressive! I follow your "saga"...the good and the bad as your sweet mother relays it to me on a regular basis. You are so strong...you amaze me. We all have our trials and tribulations, but your story...and your courage and "Faith" is one for the ages. I am so hopeful that your journey is close to being completed. You are so close...I know it!
By the way...for the man of the house...this note is flying in low from Lubbock...where Ford F-150s are the order of the day. "Ford...built Texas tough"...I think that's the way the commercials go. Tell Jason the ol' bomb is lookin' perty good, but, honestly, it doesn't look like he's gotten just a whole lot done on that sucker since I saw it with my own eyes in January '07. I could be wrong...but...Johnny Cash got 'er built "one piece at a time" a whole lot quicker (...course he only had a three minute song to get it done, so that may be the difference).
But seriously...I wish your little family all the best as you "keep on keepin' on." Your faith and strength will persevere, I am confident. I'll continue to follow your progress and be so thankful when I can put your mama on the plane when the time comes. She loves you so much and shares your story with countless folks we meet everywhere...you have so many, many people pulling for you...it's truly amazing. I just wanted to share "some" of what I observe from her and all your many supporters here in Lubbock.
Take extra good care of yourself...and I'll be in your corner all the way...everyday.

Darryl H.
Lubbock