Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

Well, we had a nice Easter being with family and watching Faith hunt for Easter eggs in the freezing cold. Although we had two wonderful family meals I never got to touch them because I was trying my best to keep from running to the restroom. Oh I guess, I should mention my symptom or thing for the week. =) I have Shingles! Crazy, I've never had them before and some of the symptoms or side effects that go a long with it are headache and stomachache. I've been on meds to help it and I'm doing better today.


Yea, we got a family picture!



Picture with Faith's great-Mimi and all the girl cousins except little Lily


It was freezing outside but that did not detour Faith from finding those eggs


Maggie was helpful in finding the eggs as well =)


Enjoying the yummy treats with Sissy


Faith had 2 Easter eggs hunts, one at aunt Melissa's house and the other at Nannie's house. The one in the video is at Nannie's house. It was too dark and cold to do it outside so we enjoyed looking for them in the warmth of the house. Oh, and the thing she keeps saying after picking up an egg is,"another one? another egg"?

Hunt for those Eggs! from Emily Mulkey on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Shay said...

Love the pix and video! Faith did great finding those eggs, especially the one in the glass! Glad your shingles seem to be relenting. Talk with you soon.

susan said...

She is truely a doll! Sorry about your shingles. Hang in there girl, Stay strong in Him, susan and wes