Saturday, April 25, 2009

Strange Happenings...& the Ins & Outs of the week!

Well I guess I can start with the strange happenings around our house. First of all in the middle of April we had a huge hail storm that left our streets looking like a raging icy river and quarter size hail covered the lawn. I haven't seen a storm like that in a while and Faith was fascinated with all the ice!



Hail Storm! from Emily Mulkey on Vimeo.
Hail covered the lawn



Our second strange sighting is what has been strolling around in the baby stroller at our house. DINOSAURS! Faith has had a growing obsession with dinosaurs and the other day I decided that she would probably like having a model one for herself. We went to TOYS R US and she was thrilled to pick one out and as we waited in the check out line to purchase it, a lady in front of us looked over and said," Does she like dinosaurs?" I said," yes, she loves them!" The lady laughed and said," how strange." Hey.....some girls stroll babies in their strollers and other girls stroll dinosaurs. I'm pretty sure right now she would rather have a dinosaur party then a princess party. =)

Here are some ins and outs of our week~

Faith got a new sandbox and she is not the only one that is enjoying it!



We went to Chucke-Cheese last week and all Faith wanted to do was sit in this car and hug the dog


Emily T. came down for a couple of days to see her family and so I got to hop over and spend sometime with her and her sweet baby, Savannah! Faith loved baby Savvy


Sometimes you just got to rest those jowls

Faith headed to the circus this week and had a good time watching the elephants and tigers!
Oh My!

At our Ranching Heritage Center here they had a kids fun day and Faith got to do want she loves.....ride those horses with cousin, Jane! Yee Haw


4 comments:

Kellee said...

Pics are too cute!!
I wonder if its a english bulldog thing to like the sad b/c mine loves loves loves the sandbox!!

I totally pushed godzilla around in my stroller when I was small lol!!

Katey said...

Sounds like you've had fun past few weeks! That's wild about the hail storm...I can't say I've seen anything like it before! Hope you are feeling good!

Shay said...

What a fun week! Crazy hail storm. The weather there is amazing. Can't wait to hear all about the circus. I know it was great. Miss ya'll.

susan said...

What cute pics. We have been in Dallas-Weslee had her baby and she is soooooo beautiful. What fun it is being grandparents. Faith is so cute and looks like she is having a wonderful time.
How are you feeling?
Good to hear from you. In Him, susan and wes