Well I thought I would give you a quick update on our family and all that has been keeping us busy.
Jason~ He had a great week in the fact that he was able to figure out what was wrong with his truck and get it up and running again! And believe it or not he already has his NEXT project, another Jeep M715. This is the same kind of military jeep he had when we first got married and we sold it a couple of years ago but have always hoped to get another one. It is a really cool looking Jeep and we can never go anywhere without someone stopping us to ask about it. So, here we go again.....beginning another vehicle adventure! (I'll post pictures of the Jeep soon!)
Chick-Fil-A is going well. We hit #1 in sales for the chain in February so things are rocking along. We feel very blessed to be at this store and Brandon and Jason do a wonderful job!
Emily~ Health wise I've been doing pretty well. I am struggling right now with being anemic and so we are trying to figure out how to get that under control. I'll keep you updated on that. Other then my health I stay busy with Faith and I also became a mentor mom to teen moms at this great ministry called, "Teen Parents". Me and this other mentor mom have a group of 5 young moms (17 and younger). We meet every Tuesday night for our group time and then once a month we plan an activity to do all together with their babies. Teen Parents is a place that they can come where there is support, encouragement, friendships, parent teaching and hopefully a way to look out side of their box and continue to follow their goals in life. I have loved being apart of this ministry and the opportunity to serve and encourage these girls.
I will be a team leader for our CF walk this year in May, so I've been working some on that as well. If you would like to contribute, there is a "Great Strides" walk logo on the top part of this blog and you can click that and donate online. Also, if you would like to walk with us on May 16, we would love to have you! Thank you for all your support!
Faith~ Well well.....what has Faith been up too? Let's see, her life stays busy with
- going to gymnastics (which she loves!)
- doing puzzles (she is putting together 24 piece puzzles now by herself)
- playing or tormenting Maggie
- playing with cousins
- going to the Science Spectrum (she loves the dinosaurs there, even though she is a little scared)
- and her new thing taking her diaper off during nap time and yelling," Mama....POOP....diaper!" I have found her TOTALLY naked several times the past week. Ok, ok, I know it's all the signs for potty training and we will work on it soon. I'm not looking forward to it!

Maggie never likes to sleep a normal way

This is one of Maggie's favorite things to do, watch Faith take a bath
Can I come in?
Well, that's what we have been up too. I hope you and your families are doing well and enjoying the spring weather. Love ya!




2 comments:
Those pictures are too cute :) I hope the anemia is getting better or under control! I've been praying for you!! Sounds like all of you are doing well! I hope to see you soon...maybe at the June clinic appointment? I have to go the 15th of this month, but wil be back the 1st week of June, I believe! Love ya girl!
Em-So good to hear from you. Pray the anemia gets better-how do you stay so busy with that? Faith is soooooo pretty and a handful I am sure. All is well-we await the arrival of our grandbaby within the next couple of days. Will keep you posted. Happy Easter-In Him, susan and wes
Post a Comment