Well I said I was going to post some pictures of our trip and I have finally got around to it! We were able to go to San Antonio to celebrate my 1 year and go on a much needed family vacation. It was wonderful to get away and we had a great time! Hayden, Callie & Landon came with us so that made it even more fun! If you haven't noticed yet Faith LOVES anything that has four legs, crawls or has fur......basically any animal, so it was very exciting to be able to take her to Sea World! She loved to watch Shamu jump out of the water but she also enjoyed feeding the dolphins. Whenever you ask her what Shamu does she will say,"Splash Splash Splash!"
Well we did Sea World 1 day and then the next 2 days we were doing our own splashing and swimming at Schlitterbahn! I was a little more worried about the water park with Faith only because she is NOT by any means a dare devil when it comes to the water. She loves the water but she likes to play by herself in a quiet and calm setting. We played in the kid around for awhile (which was very nice) but then I decided she was just going to have to be brave and go on some of the big rides with us (I didn't come all the way to Schlitterbahn to play in the kid around all day! hehe) We strapped a life jacket on her and put her in her own baby tube and we set off to go down some of the tube rides. I have to say she did VERY well, she even went down the drops by herself (only because they don't let you hold onto their tube while you go down, they make sure though that you are right in front of them). Every time we would go through a "rapid" or drop I would call back (daddy held onto her tube)," Are you OK?" and I would get the same answer every time........"I BREEZING (freezing)!" Poor baby, purple lips and poops in the pants because the first drop scared her, she was quite the trooper but by the afternoon she was enjoying the rides more.
We had an awesome time and it was great to celebrate with my brother, sister and brother in-law!
Feeding the Dolphins from Emily Mulkey on Vimeo.
Untitled from Emily Mulkey on Vimeo.
Also I celebrated another birthday. My brother, Landon and my birthday are a day apart but we are 10 years apart in age. So we have been partying all week! I have to say I'm a little tired from the week so I'm enjoying being home on this raining Sunday afternoon. Hope you all are doing well and enjoying your summer!
My sweet hubby took me out for my b-day
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY LANDON!
Nothing like a picture with your bloomers showing......or diaper




2 comments:
Em-you look absolutely beautiful. It is a pleasure looking at those pics of yall on vacation. What fun, I can hardly wait to take our Shiloh to all those fun places. Faith is so cute and a real trooper with all those scarry rides at the water park. Glad to hear you are feeling good. Keep us posted. In Him, susan and wes
You look so BEAUTIFUL!! I'm glad you had a great birthday and a great family vacation!!!! I'm praying that your next clinic appointment goes well!!! Maybe we can meet up for lunch? Love ya!! So glad you are doing good!!
Post a Comment