Just wanted to let everyone know we made it home, tired and in shock at how much we had acquired during our stay in AL. But mostly over whelmed with thankfulness. I'm feeling good just "trying" to take it slow because I'm still weak. My to do list seems endless but then again when is life not like that. I wanted to show a picture of the BIG project we are tackling right now......our new home! Since I was in the hospital for several months we haven't made many decisions and now it's coming down to the wire. I love how the house is looking and I'll be posting more pictures when it gets painted and more progress is done. It looks like we will be moving in around December (Yea, right before the holidays)! If you are interested in looking at the neighborhood we will be moving into this is the website. Vintage Township~ http://vintagetownship.com/home.asp. It's one of a kind and very different for west TX. Yet, we love it and it reminds us of the good old south. (Plus I think we will have the biggest garage in the neighborhood.........Jason is pretty proud of that)!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
It's good to be Home....
Posted by Emily at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Love the house!!! Glad you made it home safely!!! Continuing to pray for you, especially for strength!!!
Em, your new house is awesome and I am so glad you are here to enjoy it. I know Wes would love the garage, a man thing I know. Take it easy on your to do list it will always be there. We love you and so glad you are home to Texas. In Him, susan and wes
Welcome home, Em! Your new house is lovely...love the Township. It reminds me of a little town in Florida that we love to visit, called Seaside...maybe you've heard of it.
I can't imagine how overwhelming the process is right now. That's a huge undertaking for anyone, all the more for you. I'm glad you have it, though...what a blessing.
Still praying for you all.
Love,
Carrie
Post a Comment