Well, I am being released today (at least to the Town House)! My heart just leaps at the thought of getting out of the hospital after a 10 week stay and near death experience. We have to go to Clinic on Wednesday and if everything stays well then we can make our journey back HOME! It's hard to describe my joy because it is just too every whelming! The Lord brought me back from death and though I still have a ways to go with my rehab and building my strength, I feel I have a new hope. My mother in-law mentioned to me that I forgot to post about them taking my trach out a couple of days ago. So I am trach, IV, and the many lines free! I have much to talk about what happened the past few days but I will write soon, just wanted everyone to know we are headed out and THANK YOU, THANK YOU for all your prayers and support. It's hard for me to hold back my tears from the long journey the Lord graciously brought me. Praise His name!
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
Praise God!!!!!!!!!!! I know you feel like a bird out of a cage. We will be praying for strength to continue and you being able to go home soon. Stay strong in Him, susan and wes
Praise the Lord~! I'm so glad you are getting out (even if it is to the townhouse!) I'll be praying everything goes well on wednesday so you can head back to texas!!
Oh...and i think you did post about getting your trach out because I remember reading it :)
Stay strong!! Love ya!
Now we are rejoicing in the Throne Room with you!!!
Yea!! He is good!! Praise Him!! I know you will feel like a different person just being out of the hospital. Love you and will see you soon.
Yeaaaaa!!!
We love you lots
The Wilburns
Emily! Such Great News! Just being out of there must be doing so much for your spirits. We are keeping you and your family in our prayers for your recovery! Love, Justin and Hannah
Looking forward to seeing you back in Lubbock! Yippee!
Amen and Amen. So happy for you!! Look forward to a update soon. Take Care!
Wonderful! Our God is good. We're prayin for you. Keep fightin!
Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me.
My tears are joining yours as I read this wonderful post! You will remain in my prayers and thoughts daily! Amazing how our Lord works! Simply amazing! Go home and stay well! Keep fighting the good fight! You are a winner!! Love you, Johnnie B
Love you Emily:)
We look forward to hearing "the rest of the story!" Praise be to God, Emily. Go enjoy life with your family and friends!
Post a Comment