Well, I never end up doing the blog tag thing, mainly because I don't have the time but my friend, Micahl tagged me and I thought this one would be fun to do.
So here are the directions:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same.~No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.) Have fun!!
Tagg~




1 comments:
I was so far behind on your updates. Must have been my computer as I put your blog address in again and got the updates. I am so glad you are doing good and we will pray for your swallowing. We are doing well, waiting for Weslee's baby in April. soooooo excited. We will send pictures. Your family is beautiful and we love and miss you all. In Him, susan and wes
Post a Comment