Just Me & Maggie from Emily Mulkey on Vimeo.
Tea Time! from Emily Mulkey on Vimeo.
For those of you who are wondering why Maggie has a split on (not because of her owners) it's because she is not walking on her leg the right way and so this split is helping her learn the correct way, before it gets worse.
Although Maggie & Faith have sweet moments Maggie can also be quite the little biter (puppy stage) so Faith runs from couch to couch trying to stay away. She will holler out "Scared....Maggie! Faith is very helpful though, she is already learning how to take care of a dog. She feeds Maggie 3 times a day. She will call, "Supper Supper Supper....Maggie!" We hope that they will grow up together being good buds.
You can be praying for us as I leave tomorrow for AL. I will be going out early (before my clinic stuff) so I can be with Emily T. and her NEW BABY GIRL, Savannah!So excited for them and the new journey they have begun!
Jason and Faith will fly out on Monday to be with me for my bronchoscopy on Tuesday and clinic on Wednesday. We thank you for your many prayers for us as we travel and I do my tests. I'll try to keep everyone updated on how things are going. Hope all is well with you and your families!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Just Me & Maggie
Posted by Emily at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Emily, Maggie is precious! Hope all went well with the bronc, that seems so scarry to you again I am sure. Please keep us updated. We are praying. In Him, susan and wes
Oh my goodness! I didn't see the splint of Maggie at first and I couldn't figure out why she kept falling! :) I was beginning to wonder if your dog was like one of those weird fainting goats! :) Hope everything went well with the bronc. Keep us updated!
Post a Comment