I'm thankful the Lord has much grace for this crazy lady. I'm very excited to report the bronchoscopy went well and that there is NO signs of rejection or infection!!! This is a huge answer to prayer! I know so many of you were praying for me and I can't thank you enough for your support. I have done good after the bronch......well at least other then being a little on the crazy side! I am so thankful I did well after this one however I am starting to believe I am becoming more delirious and irritable the more bronchs I do.
For example my rump (or bottom) is sore due to getting a shot of Benadryl in the recovering room. My husband says I WAS persistent in them giving me some even though my IV was not working anymore and they would have to either start a new one or give me a shot in my rear end! OK, let me pause here to say I would NEVER have them start a new IV just for that nor would I want another shot, that is if I was sane!
I also called my sister later that afternoon (don't remember that either) and gave her a recipe that she was wanting (popcorn cake). I called her on Wednesday asking her what exactly I said to her because I had no idea and she said, "Well, the cake turned out great!" So, I guess I can give out recipe instructions by memory (which is a miracle) but can't remember the phone conversations. =)
Jason also said on the way home he needed to get some gas and I insisted that he not stop at this one exit and go down to the next one in which Jason knew it would be a ways till the next exit. So, I guess we were very much on the E when we pulled up to the gas station. I'm very thankful I married a VERY patient man.
Over all though we are rejoicing at the good report! It's been wonderful to catch up with friends here and get some things fixed on our house. We will head home on Saturday. Hope you and your families are doing well.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Crazy Lady on the Loose!
Posted by Emily at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
praise God! your stories crack me up!! have fun with your friends, can't wait to see you someday!
What a praise! Better stay off those drugs I can't even imiagine you being insistent on an IV or shot-what a hoot. Have a safe trip home and give Jason and Faith hugs. In Him, susan and wes
Post a Comment