Well, it has been a long day but praise God the bronchoscopy went well so far. We'll see how I do tonight, I'm just mainly tired. We go to clinic tomorrow to see the doctors but I'm not sure when we will get the results back from the bronch. Thank you for your prayers.
I did have a wonderful time being with Emily T. and her new sweet daughter, Savannah! I also was able to go visit my sister which was very awesome! So I got to drive all over the east and then I picked Jason and Faith up in Birmingham last night.
I'll try to give updates through out the week. Hope you all are doing well!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Tuesday update
Posted by Emily at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
At least you got through the bronc okay. Take it easy and please keep us posted. We are praying. Stay strong. We love and miss you. In Him, susan and wes
Post a Comment