Thursday, March 26, 2009

Please pray with me......

It's hard for me to even write this but my friend, Shaun, is in desperate need of your prayers. The first time I met Shaun we were both waiting in a room together for the same thing.....new lungs. We both had got the call on December 15, 2007 to come in for a possible match. We sat in the waiting room for at least 6 or 7 hours so we got to know each other pretty well. When they came in to tell us that Shaun would be receiving the new lungs I was very excited for him. He is so full of life and so animated in all he does that I just knew he would do well.


He did do very well up until this past month and for unknown reasons he took a huge turn for the worse. Now the doctors don't know if he will make it through the night or the week. Medically there is nothing more they can do for him, but I know the Lord is not limited by our boundaries and that He can still do a miracle if it is His will. It's so hard not to be able to be there to see him and his family. So please intercede for him and his family. Thank you......
This was taken last summer of me, Katey (also a transplant friend) and Shaun

"I look up to the hills, but where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, who made Heaven and earth". Psalm 121:1-2

"Let us, then, feel very sure that we can come before God's throne where there is grace. There we can receive mercy and grace to help us when we need it". Hebrews 4:16

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily, We will pray, I know it must be hard to wait from far away.susan and wes