My friend, Cynthia (who loves CFA), posted this on her facebook and I just thought it was GREAT!!! It always makes you feel good to hear people say they "Love Chick-fil-A!" It is an awesome company and we feel very blessed to be apart of it.
Chicken, waffle fries, sweet tea and a cow what more could you want?! =)
width="480" height="295">
P.S- Check out Tim Hawkins website. I have never heard him in person but I would love to attend one of his shows. His videos will keep you laughing!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Who Loves Chick-fil-A?!
Posted by Emily at 11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I LOVE Chick-fil-a!! It's my favorite fast-food restaurant!!! Maybe Jason can hook me up some good deals one day :) :) (j/k)
I love this video. So funny! I'll have to check out some of his stuff. Miss ya'll.
Post a Comment