Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Maggie dressed in her Best!

What's cuter then a Bulldog? A Bulldog in a DRESS! Yep, Maggie had her first experience (as well as ours) competing in a dog pageant. Last weekend was the "Posh Pooch Pageant" and anyone could enter and it was just a fun activity for the whole family. I had no idea what I was going to dress her in but Jason was set on finding something girlie and frilly (if you can imagine Jason wanting that!) My next dilemma was if our almost 5 month old puppy would fit into anything. Let's just say Bulldogs are NOT known for their thin and lean look. =) However, I did find a beautiful dress that fit her good but not for long. She was quite an eye catcher and to top it off her pink bow on the rear was great because she has a nice waddle and so she had a great shake!

Don't let the face deceive you, she really had a good time =)



She did very well though, she was the second runner up. =) Very proud of her. All in all it was a fun day and we'll be back next year with more frills and maybe beads!
This is the dog she lost too =(



5 comments:

Katey said...

That is too funny :)

susan said...

OMG, what a hoot. I bet Faith loved that. wes and susan

Terry said...

I read your blog regularly and pray for you. Since I love dogs and have a Maggy (not a bulldog), I enjoyed this one.

Kellee said...

I love it!

Slimer has a crush!! He likes the idea of a pink bow and waddle =)

Deonne said...

Too funny! I just noticed your blog on your FB page and I'm SO excited to have found it! We need to get together again soon!!