HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAITH!!!
Our sweet baby girl is growing up (I guess I forget they do that)! Though I've loved every stage so far I tend to get a little emotional about her moving more out of the baby phase and into being a big girl. Although she is growing up to be a beautiful and sweet little girl, she is also quite the fire cracker (commented by many as well as the doctors.....great!). She is our blessing and God's wonderful workmanship,masterpiece.
"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:13-14
Well we had to be in clinic most of the day on Faith's birthday so it started out a little on the boring side for her. (She was as bored as she looks waiting for the doctor)
However we tried to keep up the birthday spirit by singing her "Happy Birthday" through out the day. We did get to celebrate some when we got home by giving her our present, BIG present! We were excited to give her, her first kitchen set. She loved it! I taught her how to "cook" well.... OK, I can't really cook that great but I can teach her how to boil water and cook mac-n-cheese (her favorite)! I guess we will both learn to cook.=)
We headed off to DQ for some dessert and we thought since it's her special day we will let her get her OWN treat so, we got her a strawberry Sunday! Well.....she took 2 bites of it and decided my blizzard looked much better! So much for trying to make her feel special with her own treat!
We had a party for her on Saturday (next post!) and she had a great time! Once again, I'm sorry for the long delay since my last post. We have been so busy and I have also been trying for A WEEK to upload some of the birthday video's onto the blog to show you. However! I am NOT happy with blogger and for what ever reason it will not upload the videos. I will continue to try to get it to work but I'm sorry for the delay and not being able to show you them at this time.
Quick health update~ I ran another very high fever last Tuesday night and so that was the reason we had to go into clinic on Wednesday (Faith's b-day). Turns out I do have some pneumonia in which they have put me on an oral medicine. I go back to clinic in a week and see how things are going so far. I pray this medicine works as I am not use to treating pneumonia just by pill and not IV. I'm still learning how to adjust to new lungs. =)




4 comments:
I still never got a blizzard! :-( I cannot believe that she is already two either! And I cannot wait to see this high-tech kitchen in action.
Happy Birthday, Faith!!
You are beautiful just like your momma!!
We love you!!
Em, Faith, and Jason-Happy b-day Faith you are beautiful. Em, we hope the pills work and the pneumonia goes away and you feel better soon. Loved hearing from you and seeing the pics. Send more soon-Stay strong. In Him, susan and wes
Are you ready for a not so quick answer to your question?
Here are the steps:
1. After you upload your video to Vimeo and you see in the upper right hand corner the words SHARE and EMBED. Pick the EMBED one and it will give you a code that you need to highlight and copy.
Then taking that code go to your blogger and pick New Post. When that pops up in the upper right hand corner it has Compose and Edit HTML. Pick Edit HTML. Then you paste that code that you copied back in Vimeo and voila! You have a video embeded into your post. You can add text too. Just make sure you publish it in the HTML and not the Compose. You can preview to see what it looks like.
Have fun!! And I agree...Blogger stinks for video uploads plus, I don't really want my kids to be on You Tube because it is rank so Vimeo is a perfect solution.
Love you!!
Post a Comment