No rejection.......those are the words we have been hoping and praying to hear. My doctor informed me today that my biopsy came back negative for rejection (I had to hold back the tears)!!! We are in a state of shock (I don't know why because we knew God could do that) but sooooo thankful! This is a huge step forward for me and feels like a breath of fresh air. God is so gracious and merciful! Praise the Lord!
To add to our blessings today we found out that I do not have pneumonia. When I got to UAB they took another x-ray and found it to be clear....it's all God! They kept me over night to watch me but I got to go home today. We went out with some good friends tonight to celebrate the great news! Once again I can't begin to express how amazing and huge this is to have no rejection. However, we won't get the results back about the infection (mold) for a couple of weeks. Thank you for your prayers!
Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits
who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagles.
Psalm 103:1-5
Saturday, September 6, 2008
NO REJECTION!!!
Posted by Emily at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




13 comments:
Hey you guys!!!
We are over here in West Texas crying real tears of joy for you (literally!!!). God is good---all the time!!
We love you
the Wilburns
I still can't believe it and am just so excited! I hope that meal tonight tasted different. :-) Miss you and love you!
Praise God!! I'm so happy you are in the clear for rejection and pneumonia. I bet the "so-called" pneumonia was from the bronch. I had that happen once (it was a small pneumothorax) and it went away the next day! I'm praying for you and hope you continue to get well!
. . .Praising the Lord with y'all! Erika :)
Wow! That's Awesome!
What a relief, you have been in my thoughts and prayers all day. I feel so helpless here in California and wish I could be closer to help with Faith or whatever you needed. You are one of the strongest people I know and I don't understand why you are having to go through so much but I trust the Lord and am grateful you have such amazing FAITH. I know you will get through this...no rejection is a HUGE step in the right direction. You will remain in our prayers, be comforted by all the people who are praying for you and who love you so much. It was so great to see your dad at the USANA convention. Blessings, Blessings, Blessings, Sharlie
Em, PRAISE GOD! Why are we so amazed when God is just being God--We are so excited and grateful for answered prayers. West Texas is thankful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you can get back to life a little again-how did the house showing go? Can't wait to have you back in Texas. Take a deep breath Emily and enjoy your new lungs, rejection free, pneumonia free, and ready for anything this world throws at them. Stay strong. In Him, susan and wes
Hey Emily,
I just wanted to let you know I'm praying for you and your family, and I am so excited for what God is doing! Praise God he has answered your prayers.
Hey..thanks for your enouraging comment. I actually skipped out on clinic last week. So I'll be there this week instead. Glad you are good...i know everything with me will work out, its just taking time! See ya soon!
Yay!!! that is great news! I am so excited for you!!! You remain in my thoughts and prayers! I met your dad at the Usana convention in SLc. He is very nice and so proud of you.
Keep your chin up!
xo
Somer
Such great news!! So excited for you!!
Love you!!
That is so awesome! I had tears running down my eyes when I read the report!
Oh what wonderful news!!! You and your beautiful family are in my prayers everyday!
Post a Comment