Saturday, November 15, 2008

Bring everything to Him

Praise God! I was able to come home yesterday. Most of the doctors (I think I had 5 looking after me) wanted to keep me in through Saturday and I told them that was fine but I just needed to be out by 8:00 am in time for the shower. I was getting very frustrated dealing with a different set of doctors who didn't know me nor did I know them. I was about ready to check myself out but then I realized I wasn't focusing on the One who has complete control. God wants us to bring everything to Him in prayer, even the smallest things. I just told the Lord my frustrations and my hope desire to be apart of this special day with Callie. I give Him my situation and trust Him. It was a couple of hours later that the main doctor came in graciously let me go. Thank you Lord, for caring for even the smallest details in my life and not only giving me life again but a opportunity to be apart of my family and friends lives.
All of the tests came back fine, praise the Lord! Although the doctors still think it is some kind of staff infection. My foot is getting better. I can stand and walk (with a little limp) but it's better for me to get out of the hospital where there is more infections for me to catch. I will be on antibiotics for the next week so hopefully that will finish taking care of it. Thank you for your prayers......


"I love the Lord because he hears and answers my prayers. Because he bends down and listens, I will pray as long as I have breath." Psalm 116:1-2

1 comments:

Carrie Woods said...

YAY!!!!! Thank You, Lord:)