Sunday, November 2, 2008

Busy little Bee!

Well, Faith's costume this year fit perfectly with her season of life.......busy little bee! She was a very cute bee, of course and all that was lacking was a little stinger in the back to match the toddler attitude sometimes. =)


Sweet as Honey!

Faith enjoyed Treat-or-Treating with her cousins
Lot's of GREAT costumes!

Faith & Sissy have become good buddies and now that they are on the same team I'm afraid they may use their toddler power to their advantage. =)

4 comments:

Author of this blog said...

I'm so proud...

Carrie Woods said...

Wow! Gorgeous girl! Love the skirted bee costume and her hair pulled back... she's so pretty! I know you're SO thankful to get to spend a holiday with family and cousins for Faith!!

I've thought a lot about you today! I hung the little plaque you gave me in my office and it brings me joy!

Love you and miss you,
Carrie;)

Anonymous said...

What a babe! How are you? In Him, susan and wes

Anonymous said...

She is too cute... Love, Beth Landreth