As I said before, we got here just in time to be apart of the celebration of our 2 new nieces!
Baby Lily (Dave & Melissa) was born October 30! 6lb 6 oz
They are both as sweet as can be and we are holding, kissing, and loving on them as much as we can! Faith loves them and thinks they are her baby dolls. It's so hard to believe that Faith was even smaller then her cousins. Weighing at 5lb 13 oz she was a little baby doll herself at one time. (Oh! I miss that baby stage) Both Melissa & Christie are doing great as well, just recovery and enjoying their new little blessings.
Quick Health Update~ I had an x-ray done the other day just to check on everything since I was coughing more and Praise the Lord, there is no infection! My doctor's think it is due to allergies. Although my body is still trying to get use to different things I am doing well. I have to remind myself at times I'm only 5 months out. I'm thankful for how far God has brought me, it has been quite a journey so far. I do go back to AL the first of December for a check up and another bronchoscopy. We continue to pray there will be no signs of rejection or infection.
"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." Isaiah 26:3




4 comments:
Hey Emily! How are you? Your nieces look so beautiful!! How is faith doing? Well give me a call sometime! 806-789-7329 So we can catch up! Love ya! Sarah
Em, Your nieces are beautiful. I can hardly believe you have only had those great lungs for 5 months either. God is good and I know your quality of life is sooooo much better. It is good to see you being a healthy mommy! In Him, susan and wes
So glad to catch up on all that's been going on with y'all! Must call Christie to hear all about the new baby. Hope your transition in Texas continues to go smoothly. Erika :)
P.S. Love the bee costume. Reminds me of that "Blind Melon" video from college days.
Hey Emily!
Any chance you'll be able to see any of us MOMS girls when your in AL in December? I'm so glad to hear there was no infection. It looks like Faith is doing great. It's awesome that she gets to be with her cousins. Keep us updated. My blog is carettiville.blogspot.com.
:)Sashari
Post a Comment