I could not ask for a sweeter or cuter little girl and so of course, I want to take pictures to capture the moment. However, my daughter thinks otherwise! She does NOT like taking pictures and it becomes a big deal to get her to even look at the camera. (Let alone smile for it) So someday when she is older and she ask me why I don't have more pictures of her, I will just smile and say," I tried with all my might but you little Missy were not very cooperative." =) Anyway, I take what I can get when it comes to picture taking and my sweet friend took some pictures (or tried) of Faith before we left for TX. Even though it was rough I think we managed to get a couple of good, sweet ones.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Pictures....are always rough!
Posted by Emily at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
what a cutie- she reminds me so much of Jane at that age!! We miss you guys and love when you post pics, etc. Hope that the shower went well for Callie- when is the wedding? are you settling in? Hope the trip back to Al in December goes well! Suzanne
Such a cutie patootie!!
Sorry, I have been so out of all of your news lately. So glad that you were able to get out of the hospital and be with Callie. What a blessing!!
Love you!!
She is soooo beautiful and those pictures will go down in history and you will cherish them always. In Him, susan and wes
Em, I just looked down your blog page and realized you had been in the hospital with complications. I am so glad you are home and especially in time for Callie's shower. You have really been blessed with good health since the transplant, of course I have no idea what you have really been through, but you are a strong woman! Weslee and Zach are moving back to Texas this weekend so we were helping them pack. She has a baby bump and is doing so much better except for freaking out over the move. God is in control! Stay strong, In Him, susan
Em, As usual your post below made me tear up. Your faith is such an inspiration (and conviction!) to me. So glad you were able to be out of the hospital in time for the shower.
The pictures are beautiful. The 3rd one (I think it was --where Faith is bending over the flowers) is my favorite. I love the "action" shots. . .more true to life at this age, huh?
The one that says, "Pretty girl" above it looks strikingly like Jane (as a toddler) to me.
The pics are so great! I miss her and ya'll! I'm so glad you got to go to the shower. I know it was great. It will be so good to see ya'll soon. Love ya'll,
Shay
Post a Comment