There are just some moments that you never want to forget. Children can touch the heart sometimes like no one else can. Faith did a simple thing for me the other day but she doesn't know it made me feel like the most loved person in the world.
I was having a coughing spell (not unusual) and she came over and brought me a Kleenex. She has seen Jason & Callie bring me them whenever I start to cough and I guess she just thought she knew what mama needed. You never knew an 18 month old could help out in such a big way. I remember tearing up and thanking God for bringing me such a sweet helper, baby girl. It's the simple things in life that can take our breath away.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Helping Mama
Posted by Emily at 10:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So amazingly sweet. The simple things in life mean so much.
Hi Emily & Jason,
Your grandmother sent us your blog site so this is my first visit. Wow! How good to see you, Jason and your beautiful daughter in pics and read a bit about your daily life. we are praying for you and the medical team that a new lung (or God's healing) might take place very soon. your faith and your "rest" in God is an inpiration and blessing to all of us. We look forward to hearing more and particularly "good news" medically soon. We both send our love! hugs from me, Uncle Ted
Post a Comment