Monday, March 31, 2008

Sleep is good, no matter where it is



We were at Wal-mart doing one of our many shopping trips and Jason put Faith on his shoulders because she was getting a little antsy in the cart. I turn around and notice Faith hunched over and......sleeping! I would just love to know how it is possible for kids to fall asleep in the strangest positions and places. I have a hard enough time going to sleep in a nice, comfy bed.



We then put her in the cart (which was not very comfy either) and she kept on snoozing. By the way boots and shorts are the in thing now. (Just kidding) She is always wanting to wear her boots no matter the occasion or dress. Guarantee if you ask her which shoes she wants to wear she will always pick the boots! I have to say she does look pretty sweet in them.

I think I would have a stiff neck sleeping like this.

Oh, I just want to kiss those cheeks!




1 comments:

CYNTHIA said...

so sweet! i love the pics you put on here!