Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's never easy letting go.....

We have been heading off to the park more recently since we have had some beautiful days. Faith LOVES to be outside and slides are her favorite. The letting go and going down her self has not been mastered but daddy and mama are always there to cheer her on and give her a little push if need be. 1.....2......3.....GO!!!


She is just happy to sit at the top of the slide all day long

3 comments:

Katie said...

How cute :D Brendan does the opposite, since he could crawl he would lower himself down and let go without a thought. I had to teach him to go down on his stomach because on those tall twistly slides I was afraid he would fall off otherwise. Needless to say, he has gotten many little bumps and bruises because he has no fear whatsoever.

Emily T said...

So fun! And what a great picture of the challenge of faith...that is with a little f on purpose. Isn't it crazy how even after we know that something is safe and fun and that even daddy is there to catch us, that we still hold on to our comfort sometimes without stepping out in faith. Hmmm...deep thoughts from your daughters slide at the park experience. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily & Jason: this is my 2nd attempt to send you a comment. I'm TDD. (technology deficit disorder)It is wonderful to see your pix and particularly those of Faith. what a handsome little girl she is. I think she looks a bit like you did, if I remember. we pray for you both and particularly your health and the need for a new lung. we send our love and hugs! Uncle Ted