Just wanted to let you all know we got home today about 2 this afternoon, Praise the Lord! The doctors were very gracious to work with me and let me come home and finish my meds at home. Although it is nice for a change to have other people do all the medical things for you (bring pills, do IVs, start breathing treatments) it is hard to be away from my baby. I think Faith was a little upset with me for leaving her this week because she gave me the cold shoulder when I got home (made me feel really great) but by the evening everything was normal again. =) We got to do our normal bed time routine and that made us both happy!
I will continue IVs for a while though. I feel tired and still have some pain (thankfully not as bad as Sunday) but that should get better as the medicine fights the infection down. Thanks for praying!
Here are some things Faith has been up too.....
I think I've mentioned how much Faith loves to put things around her neck (scary) but here she figured out that her head bands look much better around her neck then on her head. She looks like one of those woman in Africa with those rings around her neck. =)
All I have to say about this is at least it is a clean diaper!




3 comments:
I love the picture with the diaper! So glad that you are home :D
Hey Emily, just got back from visiting my sister in Maryland with Harrison and am now catching up on my favorite blogs. Soooo bummed to read you were back in the hospital but so grateful you are home now and it wasn't a collapsed lung. You are in our prayers always, but we will pray more!! We love your family and you are a great strength to me. We are going to get through this!
Hey chicey! Its your cousin Jessica :) I love the pics of your baby, she is adorable! I cant believe she is that big... they grow so fast. It just seems like yesterday I saw you preggo with your lil baby bump! I miss you!
Post a Comment