My grandma sent me this sermon that one of her pastors at her church taught. I watched it once by myself and then I watched it again with Jason and both times I couldn't get through it without tears coming down. Not only is it an amazing story of someone deciding to give another person life by becoming a donor it also paints the beautiful picture of what Christ really did for us at the cross. I strongly encourage you to take the time and watch this and be reminded of the sacrifice Christ made for you. Of course, this sermon touched me deeply because it was a story of someone giving others a second chance at life through a transplant but it has a message for everyone to hear. I would love to hear your thoughts (through e-mail or click the comments located at the bottom of this post) from who ever is able to watch this video. You will be blessed!
http://www.cornerstonechandler.com/
If this opens, select media and click on it
Look for the identity series and click on launch media player
Look for Salvation and click on sermon.
The sermon should start and the bottom of the screen has the controls for the media player
Saturday, April 26, 2008
A must see
Posted by Emily at 6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
HeYy Emily!
I just got done watching that video. Wow, it was so encouraging! The story of Jason and his family is very amazing. I had actually seen his story on Oprah not too long ago. It really does portray what Christ has done for us. Thanks so much for sharing that video!
I also just wanted to let you know that I have really enjoyed getting to read about what ya'll are up to these days and see all the beautiful pictures of your baby girl, Faith! She is growing up so fast and is so precious! You are always in our prayers and I hope you are doing well.
God bless! *Abbie
This will be in one of my very first posts after relaunching my blog. I'm in tears and also greatly appreciate the illustration of salvation. WOW. Thank your grandmother for sharing.
Emily, I just watched the sermon. That is a great illustration of how we should be living lives of gratitude for what Christ has done for us.
I talked to Christie a week or two ago and told her that I'd found your blog. . .and that a few of the pics of Faith remind me of Jane, when she was little (we were neighbors at the time). She said, "Yep, those Mulkey genes are strong." ;) Erika
hi girl---i'm planning to watch this video this weekend! you've been in my thoughts and prayers, i hope you are doing well. i love you!
Post a Comment