Monday, April 7, 2008

I Love Myself

I think obsessed would best describe Faith's constant need to watch her self on the Tv, computer, cell phone, & camera. Don't get me wrong I would want to watch myself too if I was that cute. =) Even though we limit her to how much she "watches" of herself that does not detour her from trying to find where we have hidden the lap top. I think we forget she is getting older and now remembers where something use to be. She is quick to look at the places that we use to hide the lap top. When we would hear her coming through the hall we would quickly hide it under the covers, under the bed, under a pillow or in a drawer. However, she is way to smart for those hiding places now and so our level of hiding has had to go up a notch.

We have also quickly realized Faith is growing up in a very different era then we did. Her ability to understand technology and how it works is scary and yet amazing. I guess given the world we live in with technology changing every moment she will be learning things about computers etc. faster then we do now. To sum all this up Jason and I had a conversation that went something like this-

Faith was watching a video of herself on the computer and as soon as it ended she leans forward toward the computer with her finger about to push a button and Jason jumps up and says,"No, Faith, don't push buttons." I call from the other room, "It's OK, she knows which one to push to turn it back on." I guess I failed to mention to Jay, that our 17 month (at the time) knew how to keep her favorite show going.......home movies of herself. =)

1 comments:

Tiff said...

That is hilarious!!