No words can describe the joy that I had going home to our church family on Sunday with new lungs! Though I still had to wear a mask, it was great to walk in without my heavy oxygen tank hanging from my shoulder. We were joyfully greeted by many friends and many people we didn't know but knew us and had been praying for us. When we quietly (we were of course late, that hasn't changed with new lungs) walked into our Sunday school class our friend and SS teacher stopped the class and thanked God for His healing and bringing us back. I can't begin to tell you what wonderful support our church family has been for us during this time. Everything from watering our plants, getting mail, cleaning the house (getting it ready to sale), bringing meals, graciously giving financially, and much more I'm sure that I'm not even aware of. So we just want to say THANK YOU again for everything! We love you and want you to know you have been an inspiration to us and a testament of the body of Christ in serving one another. It was great to be back for the day and we hope that it will be soon that we will be going home.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Back with our Church Family!
Posted by Emily at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
It has been so great to be able to keep up with you. I must say that even when I am away from my computer for a short time it has been awesome to see that you are still letting us know what is going on in your life. Blessings!!!!
Em-I can hardly believe you are already able to go to services so soon. Praise God-He is good! You look wonderful and I know that was the best medicine of all. Stay strong-In Him, susan and wes
Yea! I was so happy to see you at church on Sunday, thanks for talking to my father in law. He just got saved THIS EASTER and your story has been such an inspiration to him. He has been praying for you. Hope to see you agian soon.
Love ya!
Heather L.
hey girl! Yeah! Are you all home for good? We are so excited that things have been going so well! You are in our thoughts and prayers all the time- we have been talking about you recently during our bible time with the kids and depending on God and his timing even when we don't understand- thank you for living your life as such a testimony!!! We are in the final countdown with the twins!! Look forward to calling you guys with the news! Tell Faith- Amelia says hello! Love The Pachs
WOW! So excited that you guys got to go to church. I was out of town but will be looking for yall this Sunday. You look great!
Hope to see you soon-
Carrie B.
Hey Emily! It was great to see you at church this week! I just wanted to update you on the baby... he has STILL not picked a birthday yet, so we are just sitting around waiting... We did have u/s yesterday and NST and everything looks good, so we are going to hold out a week and see if he can make his own way out! He is measuring 7lbs 9 oz. and a 'very happy baby inside' says my doctor. We will keep you updated! Hope you are feeling well and your family is in our prayers daily! Love, Hannah
Emily,
I'm so thrilled to hear you were at church on Sunday. We have been out of town a lot lately and sure missed seeing you. Hopefully we'll see you this week. We love you and cannot wait to see you. You are in our continued prayers.
Love,
Kelly, Jim, and Parker
Post a Comment