Just the girls
Of course, she loved the petting ZOO and the goats were a big hit.....maybe we should get a goat instead or so Jason thinks =)
Daddy.....can I have one? =)
Old trucks make for good pictures although Jason thought he could take it home to restore it. One truck at a time I say.
UPDATE: We went to clinic today and Praise God my PFT's (pulmonary function test) were up from last week! It went from a 27% to a 39%! I haven't been in the 30s for years. To me this feels good I can't imagine it going up more. I do continue to have some nausea and GI problems which they feel will get better over time. It's hard because one medicine makes me hungry but then I have to make sure I don't over eat or I will be paying for it later. I'm having to try to find the right balance. The doctor said if everything continues to go well we might be able to move to TX in 4-5 weeks! This is exciting news (Jason is ready to get back to work) but crazy thinking about starting to pack up and move. Of course my heart is mixed with happy and sad emotions thinking about leaving but just as God brought us here for a season I know it's time to move on, doesn't mean I won't cry though.
Please be praying for me tomorrow as I have another bronchoscopy and they look for rejection or infection. Your prayers mean so much!
Also Jason's Mimi (his dad's mom) died this week, we will miss her and wish we could be there for the funeral. Please say a prayer for the Mulkey family as we have just lost a sweet Mimi and Jason's Papa (his mom's dad) continues to struggle to recover from his heart valve replacement.
Hope you and your families are doing well! We love you and enjoy hearing from you!




5 comments:
Em-I am filled to the brim with thankfulness as I read your zoo story. What a miracle you are and a testimony of the faithfulness of our Jesus. I can hardly believe you can be thinking of coming back to Texas in a little over a month. My oh my-who would have thought! Our prayers are with yall. We love yall. Stay strong. In Him, susan and wes
aww, i bet it was such a great time at the zoo! I am sure Faith had a blast! We are getting ready to head out to Chic-fil-a for the fundraiser to meet the Sunday School Class for dinner! I hope its jam packed!! (I never say that about a restaurant!!) Have a great night, we will all be thinking of you!!!
Hey Emily-
Love a Chick-fil-a fund raiser! I am always looking for any excuse to get out of cooking...and tonight you were my ticket out! Thanks girl! The girl at the window said they had been very busy..yea! I am so happy that yall got to go to the zoo! The pictures were too cute. Jason got some more VERY heavy packages today. I din't know that checking someones mail would help me tone up- but I will take it where I can get it! Hope to see you at church Sunday- and will be praying about your results tomorrow!
Love Ya-
Carrie B.
Thanks for sharing the zoo pics.....too cute. Sorry about Jason's grandmother. That is great that you will get to move back soon.....although you all will be missed a bunch. Love, Beth L.
Emily,
Thank you for the updates. I am so excited about your trip to the zoo. Praise God! Aww back to Texas in 4-5 weeks. :( I sure will miss seeing ya'll at church and around. I do wish we had more time to get to know each other better. Once again, shouting His praises for you!! Take Care!
Love ya,
Heather Light
Post a Comment