Praise God, the results from the bronchoscopy showed no signs of rejection or infection at this time! We are so thankful for this news! I am struggling with nausea and keeping my food down so I was put on a anti-nausea medicine but I'm still having trouble and it makes me feel drugged(tired, feel like I'm walking in a cloud) all the time. The doctor wants to see if this medicine will help since I just started it but if I don't get relief then they will have to look more into it. We continue to ask for your prayers as it is a day to day puzzle trying to figure out how everything is working in my body.
I'm also asking for your prayers for my uncle. He is fighting cancer and we have just recently found out that his colon is not working either and we are waiting for some tests to come back to hopefully explain why he is having colon trouble, but more importantly what the doctors can do to help him. I talked to him on the phone tonight and I know he could use the encouragement of your prayers! It's hard for me to even write this about my uncle Tom because my heart is so heavy for him and his family. There are times that I just don't understand why there has to be so much pain, sickness, hurt and struggle and I guess the truth is I may never understand it only because I can't see the whole picture. I do know the Lord is full of mercy and so I'm just praying for healing for him and peace and strength for him and his family. Thank you for your prayers for him and his family, I know God works wonders when His people pray. I'm a testimony of that!
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Good Results!
Posted by Emily at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So glad you got more good results! I hope the nausea will stop soon...
I will remember your Uncle Tom in prayer.
Take Care~
Carrie B.
Em-Prayers are with you and we are so glad to hear the results continue to be great. Stay strong. We love you-In Him, susan and wes
Post a Comment