Well I was discharged around noon yesterday and we left for TX right away. It was a long 18 hour trip home as I was coughing and nauseated the whole time. Faith did well until the evening when she continued to tell us she was "stuck", stuck that is in her car seat. =) My mother in-law, Mitzi helped out with Faith all week and was a huge help to me on the ride home. I have the most loving and caring mother in-law. What a blessing she is in my life! I was disappointed that I just did not have the strength to make it to the CF walk this morning however I'm thankful for the family that went out to walk and for those who supported us financially. THANK YOU!!!
I still could use your prayers as I am very weak, nauseated and feel pretty beaten up. It is wonderful to be home though. Towards the end of my week the doctors found that I had several blood clots in my neck and so they had to remove the PICC line that was put in 2 days before. I am now on blood thinners and will be for a couple of months. Hope you and your families have had a good week and would love to get updates on you as well! Love ya....
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Back in TX
Posted by Emily at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Em, So glad you are home and I know on the road to recovery. We are praying for a better week to come. We love and miss you. Stay strong in Him. susan and wes
Emily,
So glad you all are back home...so sorry you missed the walk and are still not feeling well...so thankful that they found the blood clots...and will continue to pray for you all.
Love, Deonne
Emily,
I am you are home and hopefully on the mend. Sorry you couldn't join the walk this yr for CF. I hope you continue to feel better. Sorry I ddin't get to see you while you were in Bham. Take Care,
Heather Light
Hope you continue to feel better. Missing ya'll :( When is your next trip scheduled for?
Post a Comment