Saturday, May 9, 2009

Headed to Birmingham

My x-ray from yesterday and today showed a possible pneumonia and I was coughing some blood up this morning. However all the test that they have done have come back negative so my transplant team wants me to be transported to Birmingham to check for rejection. They don't feel that pneumonia can set in that quickly. We just want to be on the safe side and make sure we are not missing anything. Jason and Faith will either drive or fly out as soon as we know when I will be leaving.

I really can't share what all is going on in my heart right now but I've been praying and asking for the same thing that the man in Mark 9:24 asked of Jesus.

Jesus says, "Everything is possible for him who believes."
Immediately the boy's father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!" Mark 9:23-24

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We're praying. Love you!

Tiff said...

We're on our knees praying, Em.

We love you.

Ashley said...

you are in our prayers!!!

OceanDesert said...

I'm almost a year post tx ... and thinking about you, sending healing thoughts!!...

Sara